Thursday, February 12, 2009

White gauzy high heels on Christina Jolie do look sexy!

white high heelsI have viewed a gallery A drink of beer turns a formal foot job into a nasty footjob sex | Hot Legs And Feet free pics, and you know what, gauzy high heels do look sexy. On the one hand there is something that covers the foot, and on the other hand it looks bare… well, as for me, this even has stirred imagination of my kinky self . This gallery is dedicated to a naughty vixen Christina Jolie and to her hot footsex. She has white stilettos on with gauzy upper part divided by a white strip… mmm… when she steps with her high heels onto the dick… And well, the bottle of bear in her hands also made my lively imagination run away. Christina seems to be a real master of footjob: her feet and toes are caressing the dick from various positions.. her soles look damn sexy when creamed with gooey cum! The scene does look pretty turning on, I’d say :) Also I liked high quality of the images, closeup shots, and well… there are not just a couple shots as in other free galleries but there is something more decent. I guess I must find HotLegsAndFeet Review, Hot Legs And Feet information to get more detail about their content :) Hey, fans of high heels and foot fetish feel free to join this discussion!

Other Christina Jolie high heels post found:

No comments:

Post a Comment